Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Jean photo shoot!

Hey sorry I was not writing...
 I was at the beach. Yay! Any who.. Kayla ( My sister ) helped me make a photo shoot of ME!!!!!!
         Here are some of the pictures!
                                                    
                                              In these pictures I am wearing a Jean cowl that I made.
                                                            
                                                        
        
                                                          


                                              In this picture.. I am wearing my favorite Jean vest!

                                                                                                                                                                                  

Hope you enjoyed! :)
Bye! BD


                                                                              


4 comments: